Superior builders can make a positive, life saving impact by promoting residential fire sprinkler systems.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Today, with the advent of the Internet and World Wide Web, consumers are astute buyers and expect more than status quo from their builder. At minimum, consumer’s are looking for a builder that will walk through the entire process from site preparation and financing to building permits and actual construction.
Serve and Educate
Take SERVICE and EDUCATION to the next level. Recommend and inform your prospects/clients about a Life and Safety Enhancement (LASE) system. This system is a full service experience that can add tremendous value and peace of mind to the building process for the consumer. In addition, as a builder, you now have the unique opportunity to position yourself as a trusted partner – with your clients’ total safety in mind.
Now more than ever, as a builder, you have control over the quality of products as well as the ability to EMPOWER your client with life impacting knowledge. Your recommendation CAN and WILL SAVE LIVES!
- Every 74 seconds fire occurs in a U.S. Residence.
- Every 21 minutes a civilian is injured by fire.
- Eight out of ten fire deaths occur in the home.
- Most fire deaths occur between the hours of 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM when people are asleep.
- Young children, older adults, and physically and mentally challenged people face the highest risk of injury or death in residential fires.
- Too often, people fail to respond appropriately to the sound of a smoke detector, because they assume it is a false alarm. Rather than exiting the building, they search to confirm the existence of a fire, wasting the few precious minutes they may have to escape.